Copy this text
Biological and physico-chemical dataset from different fishponds systems related to IMTA : fish, water and sediment
The data were collected from experimental freshwater fishpond systems (extensive, semi-intensive and semi-intensive coupled with lagoon). The dataset presented is composed of:
- Individual Fish parameters (live weight, length at fork) at stocking and harvest for the three species reared: common carp (Cyprinus carpio), roach (Rutilus rutilus) and tench (Tinca tinca).
- Physical indicators of the water quality in pond, monthly measured :temperature, pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, oxygen saturation and water transparency
- Physical indicators of the water quality in pond, measured every 5 minutes on 24h in September 2014: temperature, pH, oxydo-reduction potential, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and oxygen saturation.
- Concentration in pond water of chemical compounds , monthly sampled :total nitrogen (TN), ammonium, nitrite, nitrate, orthophosphate and total phosphorus(TP)
- Concentration in pond water of chemical compounds, sampled 5 minutes on 24h in September 2014: TN, ammonium, nitrate, orthophosphate, TP
- Concentration of chlorophyll in pond water monthly sampled: chlorophyll-a from March to June and total chlorophyll, blue chlorophyll, green chlorophyll and brown chlorophyll from July to November.
- Concentration in TN and TP in the sediment of each pond at fish stocking and harvest.
Fisheries and aquaculture
48.120278N, 48.120278S, -1.7925E, -1.7925W
Water was sampled for temperature (multiparameter Templight Hobo Data Loggers, 64K UA-002-64, Onset Co.), pH (WTW 340i, Sentix Plus 41 probe), DO and %O2 (HACH HQ30, LDO probe), conductivity (WTW 340i, Tetracon 325 probe) and transparency (Secchi disk), and the 5 Hydrolab multi-analyzer probe was used for the 24H monitoring. From March to June, chlorophyll-a was measured with a spectrophotometer and from July to November, chlorophyll was measured with a fluorometer phytoplankton analyzer (PHYTO-PAM, WALZ Co., Germany).Spectrometric methods were used to determine N and P contents in water and sediment.
Controlled and calculated data related to fish weight and length
|84 Ko||CSV||Quality controlled data|
Controlled data related to water physical measurement and nutrient composition and sediment composition in nutrient
|24 Ko||CSV||Quality controlled data|
Controlled data related to water physical parameters logged every 5 minutes
|134 Ko||CSV||Quality controlled data|
Controlled data related to water concentration in chlorophyll-a
|3 Ko||CSV||Quality controlled data|
controlled data related to water concentration in different types of chlorophyll (blue, green, brown) measured with PhytoPam
|5 Ko||CSV||Quality controlled data|